Christian Leaders Alliance Global Ministers Commission
Christian Leaders College and Christian Leaders Institute are reaching students all over the world. The Christian Leaders Alliance is also growing. We formed the Christian Leaders Alliance Global Ministers Commission for Alliance members who share our mission and vision for equipping more ministry leaders in their respective home nations.
The Global Ministers Commission consists of ordained leaders of the Christian Leaders Alliance. In time, we anticipate membership to include at least one member from every nation where CLA members reside.
The function of the Global Ministers Commission is to establish the work of Christian Leaders Alliance, Christian Leaders College and Christian Leaders Institute in locations all over the world. Global Ministers are identified and appointed by CLA leadership. Positions on the Global Ministers Commission are voluntary in nature.
- To pray regularly for the CLA members and CLI/CLC students in your nation, that each one will fulfill the Lord’s call on their lives.
- To pray regularly for open doors that will expand the opportunity for free ministry training to reach more people in your nation.
- To petition the Lord to raise up more revival leaders in your nation.
- To attend and participate in periodic Global Ministers Commission online events.
- Represent your nation’s CLA members in matters brought before the Commission.
- Discuss the work and challenges of spreading Christianity in your region or nation.
- Advise and inform Christian Leaders Institute concerning ways to provide more effective ministry training.
- If local regional or national government bodies require registration/recognition for ordination, you will work with CLA leadership to obtain such recognition for our members, as the Lord allows.
- As opportunities arise, you will participate in Christian Leaders Alliance events or conferences.
- As the opportunities arise, you may be asked to preside over the ordination of new ministers in your nation.
- Recruit new Christian leaders for training and ordaining.
- As the Lord allows, pursue new relationships with your nation’s church leaders who might benefit from an ongoing relationship with Christian Leaders Ministries to provide free ministry training to more people.
CLA members who are eligible to be invited to join the Global Ministers Commission will satisfy the following qualifications:
- Christian leaders who are qualified as set forth in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 2. Ordinations through the Christian Leaders Alliance are for those leaders, single or married, in the historic Christian worldview of one man and one woman marriage.1 Timothy 3:2 “Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife…” 1 Timothy 3:12 “A deacon must be the husband of but one wife and must manage his children and his household well.” The worldview interpretation from these passages was that polygamy was not a conforming marriage state for an ordained leader. We will appoint Global Ministers who believe in that worldview and live it out. In Africa, for instance, we will not appoint a locally ordained Christian leader who is polygamous. While a locally ordained leader may appoint a polygamous or a same-sex marriage leader to an ordination position, we will not appoint a Global Minister who is not in a 1 Timothy 3 understanding of the Christian leader’s marriage doctrine and life. Note: We do not deny access at CLI for study to anyone who follows the Christian Leaders Institute terms and conditions and guidelines for study or local ordination, and we do not manage who a local church or ministry may choose to ordain.
- Christian leaders who show life competence, peacemaking, and people maturity.
- Christian leaders who see the value of volunteer ministry leaders who are willing to be bi-vocational.
- Christian leaders who have the support of their family.
- Christian leaders who are willing to promote the cause of Christian Leaders Alliance, Christian Leaders Institute and Christian Leaders College.
- Christian leaders who have a desire to have a relationship with local CLI students or ordained CLA leaders. These leaders are encouraged to host gatherings.
- Christian leaders who are servant-minded team players.
- Christian leaders who are Vision Partners or are planning to be Vision Partners, who model to others this generosity-driven ministry.
- Christian leaders who maintain an updated profile with an updated, quality photo. Leaders may include the website of their church or ministry in their profile.
- Christian leaders who have a desire to reach all races and economic situations with the gospel.