Christian Leaders Alliance has launched the Revival Minister Council. These Mentor Minister are developing a network of Minister Mentors who are called to provide strategic leadership in their regions for the purpose of bringing revival everywhere.
Christian Leaders Institute is recruiting Mentor Ministers who have the following qualifications:
- Christian leaders who are qualified leaders as set forth in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 2.
- Christian leaders who are at least 25 years old and show life competence, peacemaking, and people maturity.
- Christian leaders who have at least three years experience in ministry. They must be:
- Christian leaders who are ordained as deacon ministers at the Christian Leaders Alliance.
- Christian leaders who are nominated by the Revival Mentor Minister Council or by an existing Mentor Minister in the Mentor ministry directory.
- Christian leaders who have a desire to cultivate new and newly ordained ministers in the CLA.
- We highly regard the spouses of the Mentor Minister Leaders. We like the model of Priscilla and Aquilla in the New Testament.
- Christian leaders who are willing to host local CLI graduation and ordination events in their area.
- Christian leaders who have a desire to have a relationship with local CLI students or ordained CLA leaders. These leaders are encouraged to host gatherings.
- Once someone is nominated and included on the Mentor Minister team, that leader can request to be removed. Or if someone is not a fit, the Revival Minister Council can remove them from the team. The Revival Minister Council consists of Brian De Cook, Henry Reyenga, Steve Elzinga, and Roy Lucas.
- Christian leaders who promote Christian Leaders Institute and Christian Leaders Alliance even as they are developing local Christian leaders.
- Christian leaders who are vision partners, who model to others this generosity-driven ministry.
- Christian leaders who maintain an updated profile with an updated quality photo. They may include the website of their church or ministry.
- Christian leaders who are committed to continuing ministry training.
- Christian Leaders who are willing to attend Revival and Renewal Conferences in their nation if they are offered. This is not required but recommended.
- Christian leaders who have a desire to reach all races and economic situations with the gospel.