Christian Leaders Alliance Flag Locations
The Christian Leaders Alliance (CLA), headquartered in Largo, Florida, and Spring Lake, Michigan, is the organizational spiritual epicenter for CLA ministers worldwide. We offer credentialing and connection to ministers trained at the Christians Leaders Institute, with a vision to equip Christian leaders who can effectively spread the Gospel message. CLA is launching the “Flag Bearing Program,” which seeks to establish local geographical locations globally, significantly increasing the reach and impact of CLA’s mission.
Conceptualizing the Flag Bearer Role
The Flag Bearing role draws its inspiration from the banner and flag traditions of nations or causes. Traditionally, the banner or flag bearer held an influential position, often leading soldiers into battle or marking the place belonging to a country. The Flag Bearer carried the flag representing their nation, cause, or regiment.
Similarly, CLA Flag Bearers are envisioned as individuals who bear the “flag” of CLA in their local communities worldwide. They will be responsible for carrying CLA’s mission, vision, and values to places where it may not have a tangible presence yet.
The Biblical Inspiration for the Program – Isaiah 62:10-11
Isaiah 62:10-11 provides a biblical foundation for the Flag Bearing program within the Christian Leaders Alliance (CLA). These verses offer a rich understanding of the spiritual importance and the potential influence of this role within the organization.
Clearing the Path
“Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones.” (Isaiah 62:10)
This verse tells the story of someone paving a path for others to follow. This is much like what the Flag Bearers will do at Christian Leaders Alliance. These licensed or ordained leaders will clear the path for others called to ministry and be willing to share the Gospel message in their local areas.
These Flag Bearers’ build up the highway’ by forming kingdom fellowship and collaboration networks that enhance minister presence in local regions.
This ‘highway’ also signifies an ordination path for leaders trained at the Christian Leaders Institute and then credentialed through the Christian Leaders Alliance. The Flag Bearers rally existing and future leaders, mobilizing them to serve in ministry.
Also, by ‘removing the stones,’ they overcome obstacles holding credentialed leaders back from exploring their callings and being mobilized in ministry.
Lifting a Banner for All Nations
“Raise a banner for the nations.” (Isaiah 62:10b)
In ancient times, raising a banner signaled soldiers to gather, providing a focus amidst the chaos of battle. Similarly, Flag Bearers raise a banner in a spiritual context, where the ‘banner’ symbolizes the Gospel operations in a region. The flag signifies that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of each place on earth. The Flag Bearer is at least one local representative of the Christian Leaders Alliance that will become a rallying point for more minister operatives.
“The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth: ‘Say to the Daughter of Zion, ‘See, your Savior comes! See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.”” (Isaiah 62:11)
The Flag Bearer’s role aims to announce the Lord’s salvation to all parts of the earth. They share a message of immense joy – that the Savior has arrived and brings eternal rewards. Ministers carry these rewards.
Isaiah 52:7 says, “How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, ‘Your God reigns!'” This emphasizes the critical role of Flag Bearers in spreading the good news of salvation.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Flag Bearer
- Represent Christian Leaders Alliance: As CLA’s ambassadors, Flag Bearers will represent the organization’s mission, beliefs, and interests. They will offer their mailing addresses or city locations to establish CLA’s presence, symbolically planting the “flag” right from their homes, churches, or centers.
- Booster and Encourager: The Flag Bearers will encourage and support licensed or ordained ministers in their region. They will stimulate active involvement and promote spiritual growth among Christian leaders.
- Licensing and Ordaining Ministers: They will be essential in expanding the CLA network by licensing or ordaining minister candidates who have completed credentialing programs at Christian Leaders Institute.
- Kingdom Operative: Flag Bearers are vital links between their local communities and the CLA headquarters. They will share pertinent information and observations about the ministry’s work in their regions, providing crucial ground-level insights.
- Recruiters of New Ministers: They will recruit others to join the gospel cause, reinforcing the network of ministers globally.
- Establishing Soul Centers: Flag Bearers will establish Soul Centers as an additional “flag in the ground” for their ministry. These centers can act as spiritual hubs in local communities, offering a place for Christian leaders and followers to gather, worship, and grow.
Qualifications for the Flag Bearer Role
To be considered for the Flag Bearer role, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold credentials from Christian Leaders Alliance in good standing.
- Demonstrate involvement and loyalty to CLA.
- Be prepared for the spiritual warfare associated with becoming a Flag Bearer.
- Display flexibility and adaptability in various situations.
- Be willing to step up for CLA’s mission and unity.
- Exhibit courage and bravery, emulating the qualities of a traditional flag bearer.
The Flag Bearer program presents an exciting opportunity for CLA to extend its global reach and deepen its impact. By leveraging the dedication and courage of its ordained ministers, CLA can carry its message to new frontiers, fostering an inclusive, global community united under the banner of the Gospel message.
Embracing the Flag Bearer role is accepting a sacred duty to advance the Gospel cause and to be the guiding beacon of faith in one’s community. Just as flag bearers were critical to the success of military endeavors, CLA Flag Bearers will be instrumental in achieving the vision of the Christian Leaders Alliance.