Deacon Minister Ordination
Are you interested in looking into ordination with the Christian Leaders Alliance? Christian Leaders Institute gives you access to a recognized ordained clergy option that allows you to perform weddings and other minister duties. This Deacon Minister clergy recognition is also the “seed” and requirement for all the other ordination recognitions at Christian Leaders Alliance.
Deacon Minister Requirement: (2.0 Grade Average)
- Min 100 – Christian Leaders Connection (3 Credits)
- Theo 101 – Introduction to Christian Doctrine (3 Credits)
- Christian Wedding Officiant Skills (1 Credit)
- Ministry Officiant Skills (1 Credit)
- Deacon Minister Ordination Class (1 Credit)
Total 9 credits
- You will receive additional training for ordained ministry. These include reviewing baptisms and conducting the Lord’s Supper. This is review material because you already have completed the Minister Officiant Skills Class.
- You will explore whether you are ready to hold the office of Deacon Minister.
- You will learn what it means to be ordained with the Christian Leaders Alliance.
- You will gather three recommendations that you are fit for clergy recognition.
- You will update your profile to recognize your ordination status.
- When the class is completed, you will be included in the Christian Leaders Alliance Directory.
- You will be allowed to order the Clergy Recognition Package that gives you the documentation needed as an ordained clergy member.
The Seed of Christian Leaders Alliance Ordinations
This deacon minister ordination is the “seed” or foundation step in your ordination. Once you complete this course, you are ordained with the Christian Leaders Alliance. We have many more ordination roles, you can pursue. You are not ordained again; you are ordained once. The other ordination roles you take bring you more training and credibility as an ordained clergy leader. You will find out more about what this means in this class.
Your ordination credentials are established by completing this class and purchasing your clergy package. We will not require you to renew your credentials. If local complaints about your doctrine or life are expressed to us, we will investigate the complaint. If a complaint is substantiated, you may be removed from the ordination directory.
Clergy Roles you can pursue after you complete your deacon minister ordination:
ORDAINED CLERGY ROLES
Christian Leaders Alliance Ordained Minister roles:
- Ordianed Officiant Minister
- Small-Group Minister
- Restored Life Minister
- House Church Minister
- Church Planter Minister
- Women’s Minister
- Associate Chaplain Minister
- Associate Minister
- Commissioned Minister
- Chaplain Minister
- Minister of the Word
Here is the link to the class: https://study.christianleaders.org/course/view.php?id=722